HIJO PTY LTD
Last revised: 04/2021
- (a) All capitalised words have the same definition as in our Terms and Conditions unless otherwise stated.
- (b) HiJo Pty Ltd (“us”,“we” or “our”) operates the moodflx online platform accessible through our downloadable software application (the “Platform”). Staff can use the Platform to access the Platform Services we provide.
- (c) We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”). We take privacy of personal information seriously.
- (e) This Noticealso contains information abouthow you may access and seek correction ofyour personal information held by us, and how to make complaints about any privacy-related concerns.
- (f) If we change this Notice, we will display notice of changes on our Platform or otherwise notify you in writing.
- (g) If you provide a pseudonym to us or wish to remain anonymous,in the course of accessing our Services, we may not be able to provide you with the full extent of ourPlatform Services and your use of the Platform may be limited.
1. How do we collect your personal information?
- (a) We collect personal information through the following avenues:
- (i) where you voluntarily sync your device data such as: location;company; division; activity data; health data;weather or screen brightness data with us;
- (ii) where you voluntarily input your mood;
- (iii) where you voluntarily input your profile details, then tap the button to share your mood as yourself instead of anonymously;
- (iv) where you input your work email to connect with your company (this email is not shared with anyone);
- (v) where you inquire or otherwise communicate with us in person, over email or phone, or otherwise;
- (vi) in such other situations, which we will inform you from time to time, where we collect personal information from you that is reasonably necessary for the proper function of our Platform Services.
2. What personal information do we collect?
- (a) The kinds of personal information we may collect from you will depend on what permissions you voluntarily provide.
- (b) Users have the ability to input the following types of personal information:
- (i) names, email addresses, geographical information, genders, pronouns; and
- (ii) response to Team Pulses
3. What do we do with your personal information?
- (a) We may use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- (i) to provide our Platform Services to you, including as part of the course of regular operation of the Platform;
- (ii) to personalise your experience of our Platform;
- (iii) to respond to feedback and complaints;
- (iv) for the development of new Platform Services or products;
- (vi) to notify you of important changes to our Platform or content that may be of interest to you;
- (vii) for any other purpose for which you give your consent.
- (b) We may also disclose your personal information:
- (i) to any duly authorised law enforcement officer or any other person authorised by any law;
- (ii) to lessen or prevent serious threats to the health or safety of an individual or the general public; and
- (iii) to assist in locating missing individuals.
4. Do we send your personal information to parties outside Australia?
We only use third-party service providers in Australia for digital cloud storage, web hosting or other technology-related services in connection with operating our business and providing our Platform Services.
5. Are we responsible for third parties websites and social media links?
6. How do we use your personal information for direct marketing?
We do not use your personal information for direct marketing.
8. How do we keep personal information secure?
- (a) You should be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. Data security measures can never be guaranteed. This means that while we take steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security.
- (b) If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure of personal information that you have provided to us, please contact us immediately.
9. Will we transfer your personal information?
If we are involved in a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganisation or liquidation, we may transfer, sell or assign your personal information collected by us to one or more relevant third parties at our discretion.Otherwise, we will not sell or trade your personal information to any third party, organisations or individuals without your consent.
10. What if I have questions or complaints?
- (a) If you:
- (i) have any questions about this Notice;
- (ii) wish to request access to any personal information that we hold;
- (iii) wish to correct or update your personal information that we hold; or
- (iv) wish to make a complaint or discuss any other privacy concerns you may have please contact us by email at: [email protected]
- (b) We reserve the right to charge for reasonable expenses that we may incur in preparing and sending you a copy of your personal information.
- (c) If youhave a complaint or a privacy-related concern, please give us the opportunity to resolve matters by contactingus first by email. Once we have received a complaint, we will try to work with you to resolve the matter.
- (d) For further information on privacy, you may wish to visit the website of the Office of Australian Information Commissioner (“OAIC”): https://www.oaic.gov.au/.
11. How do we use Google Fitness API's?
- (a) Fitness activity: used to show the type of activity i.e. walking, cycling or running.
- (b) Body read permission: used to get your calorie, body fat percentage, etc.
- (c) Fitness location permission helps to calculate distance ran and the weather near your location.
- (d) Sleep permission: used to work out how the hours of sleep you got last night affects your mood the next day.